The Royal Newfoundland Yacht club is excited to launch a new Corporate Membership. Become a corporate member of the Royal Newfoundland Yacht Club and soak in the beautiful panoramic views of Conception Bay, Kelly’s Island and Bell Island while enjoying a leisurely dining experience in the main dining room or on the adjacent deck. Relish freshly prepared meals while watching whales, dolphin and eagles.
Advantages of membership include:
- Individual RNYC club memberships for up to 5 company executives or employees as
designated by the corporation.
- One free rental of the Charles R. Bell room per member for a private meeting. *
- Complimentary facility rental (includes clubhouse, bar, kitchen and Charles R Bell room) for one exclusive corporate event annually. *
- Invitation for each member and a guest to all RNYC social events. See club events calendar online for a current list of events. **
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool (opened seasonally).
The Corporate Membership shall be comprised of full time employees or principals of the business or corporation as nominated by the business/ corporation. The Corporation/business shall be liable for all fees in respect of, and all expenses incurred by, its nominees.
Membership Fee: $1,800 plus HST
Each summer our on-site Philip J. Keeping Youth Sail Training Centre offers classroom and on-the-water sailing instruction in partnership with the Newfoundland and Labrador Sailing Association (NLSA) and Sail Canada. These learn to sail programs are open to all youth in the Province. In an effort to update the learn-to-sail fleet and promote world class youth learn to sail programs, we are delighted to introduce the Corporate GOLD and PLATINUM Memberships.
If your business or corporation has a strong community sense and a desire to promote youth learn to sail programs, please consider our GOLD or PLATINUM membership.
Royal Newfoundland Yacht Club Corporate GOLD Membership
The Corporate GOLD membership includes all the corporate membership benefits noted above plus:
- Individual RNYC club memberships for up to 7 company executives or employees as designated by the corporation.
- Corporate signage on one sail or boat to promote your corporation/business as a RNYC corporate GOLD member sponsor. (Corporate approved trademarks or logo’s to be provided by the corporate member).
- One free adult learn to sail registration. ***
- ¼ page ad placement in RNYC Spindrift publication.
- Promotion of your corporation/business on the RNYC website as a corporate GOLD member.
Membership Fee: $5,400 plus HST
Royal Newfoundland Yacht Club Corporate PLATINUM Membership
The Corporate PLATINUM membership includes all the Corporate and GOLD membership benefits noted above plus:
- Individual RNYC club memberships for up to 10 company executives or employees as designated by the corporation.
- Corporate signage on one sail or boat to promote your corporation/business as a RNYC corporate PLATINUM member sponsor. (Corporate approved trademarks or logo’s to be provided by the corporate member).
- Three free adult learn to sail registrations. ***
- ½ page ad placement in RNYC Spindrift publication.
- Promotion of your corporation/business on the RNYC website as a corporate PLATINUM member.
Membership Fee: $12,000 plus HST
For additional information on any of our memberships please contact:
James Eastman, RNYC General Manager at 834-5151 or email: email@example.com
For corporate members looking for an on the water experience, you can add your name to our sail racing ‘crew wanted’ list. Skippers looking for additional crews check this regularly for Wednesday and Saturday races to supplement their regular crews.
The small print:
* Club facility and Charles R Bell room rental access are based on availability and restricted to
regular hours of operation. Reservations are on a first come first served basis. Food and
beverage costs are additional.
** Additional event attendance fees apply per person. Additional guests are welcome subject
to space availability.
*** To be utilized by a designated corporate member of the RNYC.