Registration is now open for the 2018 Junior Sailing School season. All registrations are handled online through the link below.
To begin the 2018 registration process please click here.
Through our day camps, we are offering CanSail 1-4 this season.
The camps run from 9am-4pm. Supervision will take place between 8.30-.4.30pm. Please ensure you have made transportation arrangements.
Sailors will need to bring:
1. Government approved PFD
2. Sailing clothes/ wet weather gear- a wetsuit is a preferable option
3. Swimsuit (please note the pool is to be opened the Canada Day Weekend)
5. Water bottle
6. Change of clothes & towel
7. Cover-toe footwear (no sandals/ flip-flops)
8. Lunch or lunch order form We are looking forward to a great summer. Please do not hesitate to email me for any further information or questions.
FUNDING SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN JUNIOR SAILING PROGRAMS
There are 2 programs available to help offset the cost of participation in junior sailing programs this summer at the RNYC: the Kidsport program through SportNL and the Jumpstart program through Canadian Tire.